Posted 7 months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- Mastermind to create the product
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Evaluate competition in the market and have clear understanding of our position
- Collaborating with the core team and customers to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize the product backlog for a given sprint, ensuring that the most important requirements are always being worked on.
- Clarifies requirements when questions arise and review the work results using the agreed-upon done criteria.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of data
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills