• Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing.
•Excellent experience in Test Automation tools like – Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG
•Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts(OOPS) and Java Skills
• Design Patterns: Page Object/Factory.
• Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
• Experience of working in an integrated DevOps pipeline setup Jenkins/Maven and Git
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Familiarity with common issue tracking tools (i.e. JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.)
• Exposure to Regression, Load and Performance Testing.
• Good knowledge of database and able to write SQL queries.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all project roles, across Multiple project teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand requirements user stories, system requirements and create corresponding test cases.
• Performing Software Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, GUI testing. (Mobile & Web Applications).
• Communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and other stakeholders based on test plans.
• Track defects, create and maintain testing reports.
• Strive to identify area of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- A friendly, dynamic and exciting environment
- An opportunity to personally make a difference
- An exciting, rapidly growing business environment
- A modern system using the latest technology and tools
- Flexible working hours